Ensure daily attendance of workers/employees & maintain various report like late coming, early going, half day, per day overtime, absenteeism, gate pass Man Heads / Man Days etc for discipline & wages purpose.
Supervise & control on absenteeism and excessive leave as well as update shift & leave records in system.
Prepare monthly data for Salary & wages in Dos -Base Payroll systems & Time Desk Software also finalized.
Day to day basis verify contractual manpower & attend daily morning meeting with Plant Head.
Surprise audit of manpower, safety, Labour Contract payment (PF, ESIC Challan), industrial (shop flower) discipline & etc.
This role involves the creation and application of technology to monitor and control the production. It involves the design, programming, simulation and testing of automated machinery and processes in order to complete the targeted tasks. Responsible for line installation & fixture trial, specifications and other detailed documentation of new creations as well as preventive maintenance of robotic lines
Coordinate the progress of the project on a day-to- Track and day basis to ensure that the project is on-track.
Developing and maintaining detailed information of ongoing Project.
Monitoring cost and commitment through requisition.
Ensuring active engagement of team members by delegation of tasks to the appropriate person both on a long term and on a day-to-day basis.
Coordination and regulating various meetings such as project progress review meetings.
Ensuring compliance with safety standards.
Developing and monitoring project cost forecasts
Accountable for new line layout design & installation
Suggest and Implement improvements throughout Chassis shop.
Review and take action to reduce energy consumption.
Conduct DWM Review of Previous Shift and plan for next shift.
Check status of Utility Startup (Comp. Gas Bank, Power Supply) as per production plan
Resource optimization as per requirement- manpower allocation.
Attend to Chassis line Breakdown and Analysis.
Make Work Plan As Per Given By Senior.
Store Material Issue, As Per Requirement.
Work on PM plan as per schedule.
Work on JH abnormal condition.as per JH record
DWM & related record update
Audit work as per our customer recommended.
Regular Pm, JH Activity Throughout The Weld Shop Plant To Prevent Breakdown So That Production Is Increased & In Efficient Manner. Make Kaizen& Pokayoke Of Machine Interlocking And Robot Fixture Additional Pokayoke Is Require To Quality To Improve The Efficiency Of Weld Shop Plant & To Reduce Power Coast (Such As Machine, Tube Light Shop Over Head Lighting And Water Leakage) Cost As Well As Helps To Improve Quality .Mainly Focusing On Zero Breakdown By Doing Effective Pm Of Machine & Try To Keep It Sustain. Forms Part Of The Management Team And Plays A Key Role To Support.
• Graduate [any discipline] • Post Graduate in HR/Personnel Management/Legal • Desirable: MBA
Knowledge of handling Greenfield Projects, 15 year
• Administrative support for smooth functioning of the plant
• Proactive support for industrial peace
• Effective recruitment as per manpower planning/business plan
• Liasoning with Govt, non-govt. and internal agencies
• Effective and systematic Training and Development
• Maintain harmonius, safe and hygienic work environment
• Compliance with ISO/TS/TPM etc.,
• Oversee implementation of Safety, Health & Environment activities.
• Oversee Security, House-keeping, Transportation, running of self-serviced Canteen.
• Statutory Compliances as per Law
• Drive OD interventions and change initiatives
• Drive best HR practices
• Talent retention and knowledge management
• Measuring HR effectiveness
• Developing organizational culture
Training & Development
Statutory COmpliances as per Law
COntractual Labour Management
• Coordinating and ensuring effective implementation of PMS
• To plan and deliver material as per customer requirements .
• To plan and procure the material from suppliers by maintaining minimum inventory.
• To maintain external and internal communication.
• Cost consciousness
• Vendor Development for smooth Material flow
1. Inventory control and accuracy
2. Smooth inbound/outbound logistic, supply chain management and control
3. Statutory compliance - Excise
4. Periodic casting weight review and ensure actual weight with respect to component pricing
5. Initiate price revision with raw material cost with respect to component pricing
6. Ensure correct invoicing to customer and amendment
7. Ensure smooth flow of casting from vendor and interplant units to fulfill customer requirements at optimum cost.
8. Maintain safety